The Excalibur car seat By CozynSafe, Multistage Car Seat
Why Buy From Us
- FREE Delivery on All Products ✓
- Authorised Dealer ✓
- 100% Secure Shopping ✓
- No Hidden Fees ✓
- Great Customer Service ✓
The CozynSafe Excalibur Multifacet, Multistage Car Seat 9 Mts-12 Years
The Cozy n Safe Excalibur Group 1/2/3 baby car seat is a multistage car seat meaning it grows with your child and also can be used by two different age children for example you can drop your 3 year old to school in the morning and then rest of the day you can run errands with your 10 month old baby.
This seat is the ultimate way for your little one to travel in style without compromising on comfort.
This forward facing car seat features a durable steel reinforced shell, side impact protection and deep padding also with 4-point recline suitable for forward facing from 9 to 36kg which is 9 months to 12 years approximately.
An adjustable headrest offers an impressive 14 positions and removable inserts ensures the best fit for your growing child or two different age children no matter their height both will fit snugly, comfortabaly and safely.
This car seat also features a 5-point integral harness that can be used in Groups 1/ 2.. up to 25kgs or 6 years approximately which is a great safety feature.
There are two ways to fit the Excalibur and both are super simple:
First way is by using the Isofix connection points with top-tether and the Second way is by the vehicle’s 3 point seat belt, whichever way you choose you will be aided with clear indicators and guides which makes this car seat compatible with most makes and models of cars either using the car adult seat belt or with Isofix and top tether.
When your little one gets too big for the harness. The seat adapts into a high backed booster which can be used until 36kg (approx. 12 years old) by hiding the harness and using the vehicle’s 3 point seat belt instead.
and finally to keep your car seat fresh and clean all the covers are made from luxurious materials which can be removed easily for cleaning at 30°C.
• Group 1/2/3 | suitable from 9kg to 36kg (approx. 9 months - 12 years)
• Fitted using Isofix and top tether and/or 3 point seat belt
• Forward facing
• Extra strong 5 point integral harness which can be used up to 25kg
• Added side impact protection
• Four recline positions
• Adjustable headrest - 14 positions
• Deep, soft padding
• Removable and washable covers
• ECE R44.04 Safety Certified
• Dimensions: H80cm x W46cm x D48cm
• Weight: 10kg
(a) of our BOORI baby nursery goods: (Please note our approximate delivery
time is currently running at around 2-3 weeks from the date we receive your order)
FREE Standard Delivery:
Smaller items through Parcelforce, will receive SMS to advice date of delivery.
FREE Premium Delivery:
Larger furniture through S/D partner ArrowXL
Arrow xl will contact you within 2 working days to organise date of delivery.
24 hours Before delivery date will receive SMS for next day Delivery.
Next morning another SMS with 2 hr Time slot.
30 Mins from your location Driver will call.
Free Delivery On All orders to Mainland U.K
PLEASE NOTE: FURNITURE ROOM SETS require additional working days to delivery.
(b) of our BABYMORE baby nursery goods (Please note our approximate delivery time is currently running at around 3-7 Days (if in stock) from the date we receive your order)
FREE Delivery on all orders to England, Wales & part of Scotland addresses.
Our standard delivery service is a one-man curbside service, delivers Monday to Friday 7am-6pm, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
Order by 12noon for next day dispatch, excludes bank holidays and weekends.
Courier would send both email and SMS text to you on the day of delivery, advising of 2 hours delivery time frame.
(c) Of our Pushchairs and Strollers: 2 to 5 business days
(d) of our Baby car seats: 2 to 5 business days
Out Of Stock & Pre-order items:
In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock or the item is pre-order, we will notify you of the delay as soon as possible, keep you regularly informed of the progress and dispatch it as soon as it arrives.(on some ordes it might take 6 to 8 weeks)
Occasionally items will be more popular than expected and may sell out. Parts of our collection are also seasonal and therefore, towards the end of a season, products may become unavailable or discontinued.
We will contact you as soon as possible if we discover any possible delays to your order and offer you an alternative date or, if that is not suitable a full refund. Our design team can also source alternatives for you that closely match your first choice.
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method.
We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched.
In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate despatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions.
When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
Where does exquisitebaby.co.uk deliver.
We deliver anywhere in the (Mainland) UK (United Kingdom)
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email email@example.com or by phone 0800 246 5540
Upon Receipt of Delivery
Upon receipt of delivery it's important that you carefully check over the items and bring to the attention of the delivery team any faults, either cosmetic or structural, and make sure this report is recorded on the delivery note before you sign it. If the goods cannot be checked at the time of delivery you must inform us within 14 days of any problem with your product. Reports received after 14 days from the delivery date will not be accepted unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Do you charge for failed delivery and re-dispatch fees?
Yes. Failed deliveries do unfortunately come with a cost, with vehicle allocation, route planning and driver’s road time all taken into consideration. If you do need to make changes to your delivery, please ensure you give us plenty of notice so we can avoid lost fees. A minimum of 1 working days’ notice is required for us to reschedule your delivery.
If your initial delivery was free delivery you will be subject to a flat rate failed delivery charge of £50 on all deliveries that fail.
Unwanted Items or Change Of Mind RETURNS:
For all return please contact us regarding any after sales issues. We endeavor to offer an impartial returns procedure. To enable us to process your claim as efficiently as possible please follow this procedure, failure to follow this procedure could result in delays in processing your claim or return.
In the first instance contact our returns department on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us with the following information:
- Order Number
- Name (Person who placed the order)
- Contact telephone number.
- Date of Purchase
- Faulty Item (Product description)
- Details of Fault (Description of fault)
- If possible digital photos could also be sent to help identify the problem.
We will then, depending on the issue, either contact you to discuss the matter further or issue you with a returns authorisation number. Please note returns sent back without a returns number may be refused or could result in delays in processing.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods. We have no obligation to refund to you your cost of re-packing and returning the Goods.
- Return goods to us any time within 14 Days, if received, we will Refund when 2 conditions are met:
1.We receive the goods back in re-sellable condition.
2.Conmmply with our Returns/Refunds procedure.
If it is felt that the goods need to be returned for inspection you will need to do the following.
- Box the item ready for collection. It is wise to retain the original packaging for this purpose. Our shipping company will not collect items which are not properly packaged
- Contact us at email@example.com to arrange collection. Please book your collection at least 2 days in advance and between Monday – Friday.
- Please allow at least a 4 hour window when you will be available. If a collection is scheduled and you are not home as arranged you will be charged for the aborted collection
- Please include your Returns Authorisation Number (RAN), proof of purchase and a description of the fault.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return unused and its original packaging with any tags still attached for an exchange or refund. We do not accept returns on personalised items or hygiene sensitive items including duvets and mattresses once they have been removed from their protective wrappers. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We will refund the full amount to the original payment method excluding any shipping costs
- Credit/debit card refunds can take up to 10 working days to be processed by your bank, we are unable to expedite this process.
- Returned orders remain the customer's responsibility until safely received by us. We recommend using a reliable carrier and insuring the parcel for loss or damage. Alternately you can take advantage of our carrier service please contact us for a quotation.
- Replacements, refunds or exchanges of damaged or incorrectly ordered items will not be processed until the original items are received and inspected.
- If goods form part of a bundle then the whole order will need to be returned or the remaining items will revert to their normal recommended retail price and you will be refunded accordingly.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the condition of the goods are subject to normal wear and tear, misuse or damage.
COLLECTION OF UNWANTED/CHANGE OF MIND (BOORI) PRODUCTS:
We recommend all returns are arranged through Boori nominated courier service, which provides a reliable and fully insured service. Collection charges are shown below.
Charges for Boori to collect:
1. 1 piece of furniture - £47.00
2. 2 pieces of furniture - £76.00
3. 3 pieces of furniture - 100.00
4. Smaller items Mattresses etc..£15.00
Return goods to us any time within 14 Days, if received, we will Refund when 2 conditions are met:
1.We receive the goods back in re-sellable cond..
2.Conmmply with our Returns/Refunds procedure
COLLECTION OF UNWANTED/CHANGE OF MIND (BABYMORE) PRODUCTS:
We recommend all returns are arranged through Babymore nominated courier service, which provides a reliable and fully insured service. Collection charges are shown below.
1. £25-Single box or parcel
2. £30-Two boxes or "
3. £50- Three boxes or "
4. £80- More than three
Additional chargeof £20 for failed collection
Alternatively if you prefer to arrange your own courier, items must be returned by a registered courier and trackable service for insurance purposes.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.